Are you a senior executive, middle manager or a promising young professional who wants to maximize your potential?
Would you like to:
- See yourself more clearly?
- Would you like to become more self-aware of your strengths and your “growing edge” in order to more effectively tap into your leadership potential, increase your leadership presence and boost your self-confidence?
- Would you like to articulate your personal/professional vision in order to develop an action plan to maximize your success?
- Be more effective?
- Would you like to be more efficient or productive? Achieve your goals? Communicate better?
- Enhance your leadership or management skills and development?
- Would you like to acquire new skills or competencies to be better in your current position or to prepare for future opportunities?
- See others more clearly?
- Would you like to boost your “emotional intelligence” and enhance your interpersonal skills in order to influence and motivate colleagues and stakeholders?
- Forge high performance teams with positive impact?
- Would you like to manage complex relationships better including supervision and mentoring, managing up, or having difficult conversations?
- Would you like to build a team that has a shared vision and all “row together in the same direction”?
- Take better care of yourself so that you can do your best?
- Would you like to do better at managing your workload, handling stress and ensuring your work/life balance?
- Leverage personal, professional and/or organizational opportunities?
- Would you like to identify and find strategic ways to take advantage of personal, professional and/or organizational opportunities?
- Effectively manage professional transitions?
- Would you like to prepare for retirement, starting a new position or returning to the workforce?
- Would you like more effectively strengthen your relationship with your volunteer leadership or board or new professional colleagues?
From our very first session, I could tell my time with Leora would be instrumental. She listened carefully and quickly grasped what I was hoping to achieve from our work together. In a very short amount of time, her coaching led me to stretch outside of my comfort zone, which has helped me to become a more effective leader with greater vision and deeper communication skills.
Leora’s coaching is intuitive and guiding. Because of my time working with her, I have more confidence in my professional endeavors and can direct my energy to those activities that matter most in my life and work. I have experienced feelings of self-doubt at times but was able to let go of that challenge as a result of imagery work, which has made a significant difference.
I’d love to help you gain new perspectives, come up with effective ways to achieve your goal, and support your path to success.