Systematic program evaluation is a valuable tool if you want to ensure the quality of your programs and services and improve outcomes for the participants you serve. Program evaluation will answer basic questions about your program’s effectiveness, and evaluation data can be used to improve programs and services, publicize your successes, and provide accountability to your stakeholders and funders.
Are you interested in…
- How well your program is being implemented?
- How well does your program compare to industry standards?
- Is your program being implemented as intended?
- Are you reaching the participants you want?
- How satisfied are your participants? Are there differences for different segments of your population?
- How well is the program working?
- Did the program produce the intended outcomes in the short, medium and/or long term?
- Did it work equally well for all your participants?
- What unintended outcomes (positive and negative) emerged?
- What were the particular aspects of the program that made a difference?
- What is the cost/benefit ratio?
- Is the program the best use of resources?
I’d love to help you assess your programs and services to ensure your organization’s impact.