Your organization is investing substantial time, financial and human resources in offering a program or providing services because you sincerely want to have a positive impact.
Systematic program evaluation is a valuable tool if you want to ensure the quality of your programs and services and improve outcomes for the participants you serve. Program evaluation will answer basic questions about your program’s effectiveness, and evaluation data can be used to improve programs and services, publicize your successes, and provide accountability to your stakeholders and funders.
Are you interested in…
- How well your program is being implemented?
- How well does your program compare to industry standards?
- Is your program being implemented as intended?
- Are you reaching the participants you want?
- How satisfied are your participants? Are there differences for different segments of your population?
- How well is the program working?
- Did the program produce the intended outcomes in the short, medium and/or long term?
- Did it work equally well for all your participants?
- What unintended outcomes (positive and negative) emerged?
- What were the particular aspects of the program that made a difference?
- What is the cost/benefit ratio?
- Is the program the best use of resources?
I’d love to help you assess your programs and services to ensure your organization’s impact.
Leora Isaacs worked with us evaluating Bring Israel Home and has added incredible value to our campaign over the last year. From her process to delivery, we have been delighted with all aspects of her work; Her framework and methodology is straight forward and intuitive, allowing us to simplify complex programs with relative ease. She is very insightful, getting to the heart of the matter quickly. She challenges us to put hard measurements to our goals, which is not an easy task, and her analysis of the results is excellent – she analyzes them from many different angles to give us a rounded picture of what our respondents have said. As well as being a top evaluator, she is a real pleasure to work with. We cannot recommend her highly enough.
Although we retained Isaacs Consulting to provide program evaluation services for us, we soon discovered that we had actually found a full working partner who helped us not only to understand the opportunities and challenges at hand, but to bring about mid-course improvements that fundamentally enhanced our work. Leora is a consummate professional, dedicated educator and total mentch.