Strategic thinking and planning provides organizations with a sense of direction and outlines measurable goals. It is valuable for creating “the big picture” as well as for guiding day-to-day decisions and evaluating progress and informing mid-course corrections when moving forward.
Strategic planning will enable your non-profit organization to:
- Clearly articulate your goals.
- Outline a clear path to achieving your desired outcomes and impact.
- Improve your organization’s self awareness including its strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and its relative position in the marketplace.
- Give your staff and volunteer leadership specific things to work towards.
- Provide your stakeholders with a common language and shared meaning.
- Specify measurable goals and be accountable.
The most effective strategic planning processes are authentic and reflect the culture and ethos of the organization. With this in mind, I work closely with my clients to design state-of-the art approaches that are creative, agile, collaborative, inclusive, interactive, reflective, and data-driven and responsive to questions arising from the stakeholders.
I’d love to work with your leadership team to think and plan strategically in order for your organization to excel and thrive.